Our School Uniform
We believe that wearing a school uniform helps children identify with and take pride in their school.
For safety reasons, its recommended that if sandals are worn, they should not be opened toed. Boots or fashion shoes, including high-heeled shoes and sling backs are not suitable footwear for school.
PE Bags and book bags are presented to each child free of charge on entry to school.
You can order our school uniform from the School Trends website.
- Navy Skirt/ pinafore/ trousers
- White/ light blue shirt or blouse
- Navy sweatshirt/ cardigan with school logo*/jumper
- White/ navy - socks/tights
- Dark shoes
- Summer option:
- Blue gingham dress*
- Sandals with covered toes
- Dark grey trousers
- White/light blue shirt
- Navy sweatshirt with school logo*/jumper
- Dark socks
- Dark shoes
- Navy shorts
- Light blue T-shirt with school logo
- *Navy leotard (optional)
- Plimsolls/thin soled PE trainers
- Swimming kit when appropriate:
- Swimming trunks that are short in the leg, not below the knee or Bermuda style/one-piece costume
- Swimming Bag
Jewellery is not allowed apart from a watch and one pair of small, plain stud earrings. For health and safety reasons, all jewellery must be removed for swimming, and removed by the child for gymnastics and all sports. The school cannot accept responsibility for any loss.
Money and other valuables should only be brought to school for a specific reason and given to the appropriate person on arrival at school.
Parents are asked to ensure that all clothing and possessions are clearly marked with their child's name.
Most items are available from general children's wear stockists.
*Items available only from the School Office. We can also supply fleeces, coats and hats. Click this link for a uniform order form